Copen Grand is only a few minutes from the medical facilities in Tengah Town
Copen Grand is situated within Tengah Garden Walk which is the central part of Tengah Town developed by Taurus Properties SG Pte. Ltd which is an agreement with CDL as well as MCC. It is a site is situated within District 24.
Copen Grand EC could accommodate up to 620 housing units with over 22,020.8 square meters. It is able to provide total flooring area of 61.659 square meters. Taurus Properties was the winner of the auction having the highest bid in the amount of S$400.318 million, which is equivalent to 603 sq feet per square meters. The bid was later contested by seven developers.
The brand new Tengah estate encompasses more than 700 ha. This is like Bishan It could be the first city without cars in the center of the globe and will allow residents to live in close proximity to nature.
Draft Master Plan for Tengah
Masterplans are a plan that will guide the growth of property and property at a minimum in about decade.
1. A master plan of Tengah Town was announced on 8 September 2021 by the Secretary of National Development Lawrence Wong at the HDB Awards ceremony.
2. In keeping with the HDB Roadmap to create high-quality townships that are sustainable and focused on the community We've seen the steady expansion of a new breed of public housing developments in the past few years. Each has distinctive plans, a variety of green spaces as well as a wide variety of paths for pedestrians and cyclists and lively community spaces in which to meet. It is anticipated to be that brand new "Forest town", Tengah, will set the standard for housing in the public sector because of the new plans, innovative ideas, and innovative design.
3. The town is located on it's Western part of Singapore. Tengah is bounded by the Kranji Expressway (KJE), Pan-Island Expressway (PIE), Brickland Road and Bukit Batok Road. The principal reason behind Tengah is the concept of creating an "Forest Town", with houses that are surrounded by green, natural landscapes. Residents will enjoy a premium lifestyle and take part in the community with many green spaces and facilities.
4. The development of Tengah will be guided by six key notions:
- An town located inside the Evergreen Forest
- Facilities for moving freely around without any difficulty
- The world is full of many bicycle and walking routes all over the world.
- Creating five unique housing districts
- Enabling close-knit communities
- A intelligent and sustainable town
5. Tengah was the very one of the first "forest town" designed to integrate to the natural vegetation and nature habitat. The most prominent aspect is the collaboration in conjunction with Tengah and the National Parks Board to create an area of approximately 100m in width and a five-kilometer long forest corridor that joins the Western Water Catchment Area and the Central Catchment Nature Reserve. While it is being transformed into a vast forest, the forest will have amenities like walking trails are available to the public to stroll throughout the forests and appreciate the natural beauty.
6. It is believed it is believed that Tengah Town Centre can be constructed as a car-free Town Centre, amidst a green park that has vehicles operating underneath the town center. The town centre will be clean, free of vehicles and welcoming to all as well as an accessible area for pedestrians. The roads in Tengah will also be paved with designated cycling and walking paths on both sides so that residents can enjoy a smooth and secure way to connect for cycling and walking.
7. The expansion in Tengah will be aided by the Tengah's Smart HDB Town Framework, that was unveiled in 2014. Smart technology is able to help make a healthier, safer sustainable, secure and sustainable area to live in. Residents will receive better services and more convenient access to their homes as well as on The estate.
Transportation Connectivity, and seamless Connectivity
It's just two minutes from Tengah's future center, a car-free one situated in the middle of Tengah Town which also offers different green transportation options that assist in reducing carbon footprint. This is in line with the plans of The Federal government to cut CO2 emissions. Tengah residents living in the EC will have the option of making use of a range of wide and long cycles which connect to the other parts in Tengah Town. The roads will pass through the town's central area and will open up first floor space, allowing the residents in Tengah Town for more commercial and recreational facilities as well as green spaces for the children to enjoy. their enjoyment.
Nature and relaxation
A huge Central Park, approximately the size of Ang Mo Kio Town Garden West (about 20 acres) It will be further complemented by canals and ponds that create lush green in blue zones. Central Park will be the central green space in Tengah which will offer an idyllic, tranquil area where residents can relax and take part in a variety of recreational activities.
New spaces like "Community Farmways" that allow residents to participate in urban gardening and communal gardening in their community. Community Farmways" will offer residents the chance to engage in the hobby of farming and to build bonds between neighbors.
The Jurong Regional MRT Line JRL which is and is also known by JRL, is a planned rapid transit line for which it is currently developing. It is expected to be finished in 2029 (originally 2028) It will be the seventh MRT route in Singapore that will run in an entirely automated and driverless. Jurong Region Line (JRL) Jurong Region Line (JRL) spans 24 km and includes 24 stations. The line will service the residents from Choa Chu Kang, Boon Lay and the planned development in The Tengah region. It will also connect to the main hubs of activity located within Jurong West, such as Nanyang Technological University (NTU) and Jurong Industrial Estate. Jurong Industrial Estate, which includes Jurong Island and the upcoming Jurong Gateway. Additionally, it will go entirely underground.
Copen Grand EC located located near three proposed JE1 Tengah Plantation, JS3 Tengah MRT, and JS4 Hong Kah Station, that will form an integral part of the Jurong Region Line that is expected to be completed in 2029. It is just 5 minutes from the closest Tengah MRT. The idea is that Tengah Town will be within only a few steps and from the MRT Station to help promote Tengah Town as a car light zone.
Because Copen Grand EC located in Tengah Town, it is located in the middle in Tengah Town therefore it is only a few minutes from the medical facilities and also a sports hub that promotes an active and healthy lifestyle. Tengah EC will be in close proximity to the remainder of the town by way of transportation hubs and numerous other services.
There are a variety of possibilities Copen Grand EC will benefit from the efforts of government officials to establish it the EC among the best technologically advanced facilities , with many new features. is accessible at Tengah Town.
It is expected that the construction is expected to start by 2022. The initial section of HDB flats will be built in the year 2018. It is expected to be completed in the coming two years. The town may have 42,000 dwellings, including homes for the general population, which comprises by 70% of flats.
Copen Grand EC is located only a few minutes from the planned Tengah, Hong Kah, and Tengah Plantation MRT Station. It is just a few steps from both Kranji Expressway (KJE) in addition to together with the Pan-Island Expressway (PIE).
Although Tengah is scheduled to fully developed by 2026, there is a lot of facilities and schools close to Bukit Batok Jurong and Choa Chu Kang
First Executive condo in Tengah and is just walking distance of three MRT stations which will form an integral component of Jurong Region Line. Copen Grand EC comprises a total of 622 apartments. The apartments are on 12-14 floors and consist of three bedrooms, four or five. The property has an underground parking and an entire condominium complex. Restaurants, amenities and entertainment centers, as well as shopping malls and entertainment are just 2 minutes' drive away.